Thursday, February 18, 2010

Here I am . . .

I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth! Seriously! I am alive and doing well!!! Not that you could tell from looking at my blog since I haven't posted since October! Shame on me! Not a lot new! We made it through the holidays and have had some wonderful time with friends and family!

Went to a weekend crop at the end of January! Had a great time with 25 other women (mom and one of my BFF included) scrapping the weekend away! Started a lot of work on my Project 52 Book of Me! I am really happy with the topics that Debbie and I came up with. They have been fun to scrap! This is my first attempt at doing an 8x8 album and I am finding it harder then I thought! However, I kinda like it!!!

Want to see a few lo's I have done recently? Yes! Oh good, I was hoping you would say that! Done both of these for a monthly sketch challenge on sb.com!


On "Twisted" had to use something that you wouldn't normally find on a lo or in scrappy room! I used bread twist ties! I sanded them and then glimmer misted them before twisting them around the hearts!


A fun time at the Block Party at our church this past September! Finally got to scrapping them and I loved the bold primary colors!

Have some fun scrappy stuff coming up! My friend Debbie is coming from Washington at the end of March (34 more days) to visit and scrapbook! This will be the first time we have met IRL! I am so excited!!!

In May I am planning a trip to Texas to spend a weekend scrapbooking with Clara and Jennie! We will be celebrating National Scrapbook Day (May 1st I believe)!

Thanks to all who stop by and check out my blog! Will hopefully have some more exciting news for you soon!

Love, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment