Saturday, October 30, 2010

Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge

Made this card this morning for my nephew for Halloween! Going to submit it for the challenge over at Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge to do something Halloween! Of course the best part of the challenge is getting to use Dustin Pike digi stamps! He is sooooo talented! You can check out his blog at www.dustinpike.blogspot.com!
So, I used this Beware digi stamp and colored with copics! Then I used a bunch of scrap paper to make the card! I used the MS Drippy Goo punch for the border and of course lots of distress ink!! The "Happy Halloween" stamp was from Stampendous!

Still need to get a few other things uploaded but hope you are enjoying this stuff as much as I am enjoying coloring with my copics! Finally have mojo to do some layouts . . . now if I could just get the kids to take a nap! HAHAHA

Have a great Trick or Treat Day! ~ Heather

2 comments:

  1. Great Job!!! This is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Great job! Hope you do good on the CHALLENGE! You should, this is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete