Saturday, November 6, 2010

Again? Seriously?

I know what you are thinking!! Really! She is seriously posting again in 1 week? It's true! Wanted to share with you a card I made for our Youth Pastor for Pastor Appreciation Month!


This card was made using Dead Doll Jack - a digital stamp from Dustin Pike! I am entering him into the Doodle Dragon Studio challenge this week! Challenge was to do anything your heart desires as long as you use a Doodle Dragon Studio image! Used my copics to color Jack! All the papers were scraps and then grabbed some BG buttons to finish off at the bottom of the sentiment!

More to come later! I actually did get a lo done this week! I have also been busy making some picture frames to donate to the Christmas in November craft fair. Those have to be delivered this morning! So, I must go get myself ready to do that. Normally I work there and take the pictures of kids with Santa! Because of my surgery last week, I have resigned the duties over to my sister this year! Hopefully I can still get MY kids over there to get their pictures taken with Santa - if they aren't too scared of him! HAHAHAHAHA

Have a great fall day ya'll! ~ Heather

2 comments: