Friday, March 1, 2013

Love is in the Air!!!

Would you check this out!!!!!
I know it is a little late but here is my Valentine page I did for the True XOXO design team!!! 
I know, it's not all pink and frilly and lovey dovey BUT it does have hearts, my little men and red so I think it counts!!! lol.

Heather ~ Very hard for me to do pink and all the smushy gushy stuff when I live in a house full of Guys!!!! But I can sometimes add in some hearts and even occassionally a flower!! lol!! These little men sure do tug at my heart strings!! And why wouldn't they?? They are mama's boys!!! haha

Must admit, I made a MESS putting that twine down! 
Love the look of it but I will have to work on other ways to do it!  lol!
These little Guys sure do tug at my heart strings!!!  And why wouldn't they??? 
They are Mama's Boys!!!

Be sure to check out what else the Design Team has created at the blog!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave comments!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love your page Heather! I am a new subscriber as well! Sitting down to scrap today myself!!

    ReplyDelete