Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sketch challenge

I always love sketch challenges.  They give me some direction when I don't have much mojo.  So while I was at a crop on Saturday, I decided to take on the Jump Start Sketch Challenge for September from http://thescraproomblog.blogspot.com/ . Here is the sketch.


I used the Flavor of the Month kit from The Scrap Room from the month of August. This was the Jillibean Soup Mushroom Medley collection.  I added a few of my own embellishments (enamel dots, wood veneers, banner and metal tree stump).  

Love these pics of my triplets from a hike that we went on over Labor Day weekend.  They are adventurous boys for sure!  They were climbing and playing waterfalls and being . . . well, boys!  lol


Many other pages created while at the crop that I will get uploaded over the next few days!
Hope you enjoy!  
~ Heather

1 comment: