Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Estranged?

I have become estranged! Not in the way most people think, but instead from my blog. I am so sorry!!! I have been busy with life in general, but I promise to be better!!!!

So in the time that I have been missing, I have still been creating!!! This is a canvas I made for my girlfriend (who is very musically inclined, unlike me!) for her birthday. Had the perfect frame for it too! Until I got it done that it! Then I hated the frame that I was going to put it in. Instead I chose to put it in this old beat up wooden frame . . . and I really felt it suited much more!



I made this layout using Bo Bunny's Timeless Collection, which I LOVE!!! I am not normally a vintage scrapper but was very happy with the way this layout of my hubby and his father turned out!


I did this layout for a challenge over at If It's Groovy! The challenge was to scrap about our hometown. This is the town that I grew up in . . . Fairmount, Indiana . . . hometown of James Dean and Jim Davis, creator of Garfield! Each numbered strip has a reason why you should visit this town!



Ok, now that I have made my promise to be less estranged, I guess I better follow through!!! Hope you have a scrappy day ~ Heather





1 comment: