Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving to all my peeps out there! What are the things that you are thankful for today??? I can name many . . . but mostly thankful that I am a child of God! Just like this layout of my dear friend LaSonda and I says, He has great plans for us!! For that, I am extremely thankful because without Him, I would make a real mess of my life!! haha


And make sure you stop over at Tallyscrapper.com! This layout was made using one of their monthly kits! I made it for the Round Robin we did over there!! I just adore these kits!!!! Lots of great women and great challenges and amazing inspiration so come check it out!



Hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving! Hope you get your fill of turkey and all the extras and find some time to take note all that you are thankful for!




God Bless ~ Heather













No comments:

Post a Comment