Friday, March 9, 2012

Getting "Smash"ed!



Have you discovered all the rave yet . . . the K&Co Smash Books? I must admit, I have had this one for months! And I have added little things here and there as I find things that I want in my blue book. But it's only been with the inspiration from my girls at Tallyscrapper.com and the fb Smash*aholics group that I have actually sat down and down full pages at a time!

Above, is the page I done yesterday . . . my thoughts and feelings for the day! These were prompted by a challenge going over at Tally!!!

But then I had so much fun getting "Smash"ed that I decided to do another page today on my love of Zumba! As you can see, anything goes on a smash page . . . just throw it all on there! And no pics are even needed! I used the tags from my zumba shirt (or towel, don't really remember which) on this page!

Be sure to check out all the fun going on with these smash books! Would love to see what you create also!

~Heather

1 comment: