Saturday, October 3, 2009

Some lo's I have been working on!!!!

Just realized that I haven't posted any of my new lo's in a while!! I have been very busy scrapping and doing a lot of online challenges, namely at scrapbook.com! I love all the challenges that I have been involved with but it is the sketch challenges that been helping me to accomplish a lot!!! I now LOVE using sketches!!

It wasn't all that long ago that my "TWIN" challenged me to get the triplets first year scrapbooked by October! I have made a dent in them (as you will see below + many, many others) but I am not even close because I have sooooo many pics of them!! It has definitely been fun to go back through their baby-baby days!! They do grow up fast!!!


From Your Head to Your Toes was done for a sketch challenge! The twist was to use journaling strips. I was at a crop when I did this lo! I ended up using a lot of Basic Grey Cupcake! It wasn't mine! LOL! It was my BFF's! By the end of the day, we traded! I took the remainder of the BG Cupcake and she took my brand new pack of BK Marrakech! It worked for both of us!!

If Only was not for a challenge except to work on the boys 1st year pics. I love to distress on my lo's - if you can't tell!!
Journaling says "If only . . . you could stay this way for always! I pray that you remain this close as brothers and you always protect and love each other and have an amazing bond."
This was the first professional photograph of the boys - taken by the hospital photographer!
Oh yes, and can you tell that I am loving the kraft paper!!!


It just takes Faith! Isn't that the truth? My whole idea was to get this Jenni Bowlin Bingo card in! I love these cards!!! I even got some bling and flowers on this lo with my boys!!!
These were my favorite pics from last years trip to the pumpkin patch!! Altered the sketch for this challenge A LOT but was really happy with the way it turned out. I cut the pumpkins from the cricut, cut the stems separately and then used glimmer mist on both! It was my first experience with Glimmer Mist and was happy with it!! I then freehanded the lines onto the pumpkins!



2 Cute 2 Spook was another sketch challenge! Lots of distressing (Timmy's Distress Ink - which I LOVE!) on this one!!! The purple and orange ribbon going up and down are K&Co adhesive ribbon that I just took the distress ink over. And I love the Martha Steward Drippy Goo punch!!!! The title was cut from Blackletter Cricut cartridge and then again distressed! The pumpkins and bat were some old, old, old Creative Memories diecuts that I used stickles on to bring them to life!!! (and to add a little bling of course!!)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, sorry for the random blog comment but I was wondering if you might be interested in hosting a giveaway on your blog with my site AllModern.com. Also checkout AllModernBaby.com for more options. Feel free to email me at csnpromoteam@csnstores.com if you'd like some more information. happy holidays! - Jamie

    ReplyDelete