Saturday, October 3, 2009

Scrappy Saturday - not much!!!! TIP included!!!

I have to admit, I am not good (at all!) about putting my finished layouts in albums! Why is that you ask? Well, because I don't scrap chronologically! So, recently, I discovered a solution to the lots of lots of layouts that were sitting up on a shelf - with no protection! *gasp*

I stopped in the local pizza place and I picked up 7 14-inch pizza boxes. When I got home, I wrote each of the boys names onto a box. I then added Shane and my name to another, another box for family, and one last box for vacation. What did I do then you ask? I went through all my completed lo's, sorted them by child, etc. and then put them in the correct box! I might add here that these were NEW, CLEAN, boxes!!! (You probably figured but I wouldn't want to steer anybody wrong!!) At least now they are sorted and safe from dust and other elements - such as sticky, dirty hands!!!

So, though I am not getting much scrapping done today, I have sorted my layouts, done laundry, finished an altered project (can't post because I am mailing to a friend), cut some diecuts on the cricut to send to a friend, started a couple of boxes to get to the post office to mail to some friends and went to a Tastefully Simple party!! I am printing some pics now for another sketch challenge!!

Got some scrappy time in last night and completed a sketch challenge layout and a birthday card. Will hopefully get more scrappy time tonight!!!

Happy Scrappy Day,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment