Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crate Paper-Brook Collection Product Review

What I liked:
Love the colors! I like that it is versatile enough that it can be used on boy or girl layouts. It has some great patterns and even the solid colored papers have great designs that can be used as pattern paper. I love the quality of the paper. The kit that I got included alpha's and title stickers and some great die cuts.

What I didn't like:
My only complaint was that it was impossible to find in my area. I first found it while I was in Texas and only bought a few sheets. Once I started using it I knew I had to have the whole collection.

How I used it:
I used the papers and chipboard on my "Top 10" layout for reasons why I scrap. I did add some stickles to the chipboard pieces to ad a touch of bling. I haven't used it on anything else yet. Boohoo!! I just don't want to cut the papers up. I am hoping to use it soon. Crate Paper is very addictive, I have two more collections on the way that should be delivered today!! Way to go Crate Paper!!


No comments:

Post a Comment