Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekly Round Up

This weekend the Mojo flowing big time. Here are the pages I can share for now. Don't worry you will see the others eventually.

Beauties: This page I did for day 9 of the 10 day sketch challenge. The twist was to use bling and as you can see, I did!!! It is not often I get to do a girl page and use a bunch of bling!! I loved it.
123 Jump: This page is for week 2 of the monthly sketch challenge. The twist here was to use summer pictures.

Chasing Sarah: This page is another layout for the 10 Day Anniversary Challenge of the Monthly Sketch Challenge. The twist was to do a count down. So my twist was 5 pictures, 4 papers, 3 embellies, 2 ribbons, and 1 journalling spot.


This card I did for the Card challenge of at Fiskateers. I lifted this off of Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment