Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Inkadinkado:Circles & Dots-Review

This week I will be reviewing the Circle & Dots stamp set from Inkadinkado.

What I liked:

I liked that you can overlap the images and they blend together perfectly. I also like that it creates a fresh young look.

What I didn't like:

Honestly there wasn't anything to not like.

How I used it:

I used different colors of Timmy's distress inks (Gotta love Timmy!) to stamp on my background paper. I just placed them at random and in different colors. I love the effect that it had and because of that, I didn't feel the need to embellish the layout any more than that! It was the perfect touch. I liked is so much that I made 2 Thank You cards after using the same technique. Check out my layout of the boys and their ring pops below.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout!! I need those stamps bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I really like that! I don't know why but it never occurred to me to stamp with distress inks.

    ReplyDelete