Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Product Review

This week I will be reviewing the Tim Holtz Distress Inks.


What I liked:
Everything!!! They are so versatile! You can use them so many ways and on virtually any project. One of my favorite techniques is to ink the edges of a paper or chipboard. I love how it drabs things up and gives it a vintage distressed look.


What I didn't like:
Nothing! I have every color and I love them all!!!

How I use it:
I use distress ink on probably EVERY layout or card that I work on. I love to use it on the edges of photos as well. I think it puts a bolder edge on projects and creates so much depth. I have also used it on a craft sheet with a mini mister to make unique backgrounds on pages or tags. I have found that setting it with a heat tool not only helps it dry faster but it also brings out the colors. On this layout I used the distress ink EVERYWHERE!! I inked all the edges of the papers, photos, and I even inked the chipboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment