Sunday, May 21, 2017

218 Days Until Christmas

Really? 
Only 218 Days Until Christmas?
Already?
Seems like it was just here!

So today I am going to share some Christmas layouts that I did from Christmas 2016!

This page was done using a kit from Clique Kits.  Lots of torn papers and some messy layering with a couple bundles of embellishments made this a very fun layout!


The following layouts were done using Flavors of the Month kits from The Scraproom!  I have a monthly subscription to their kits and they never disappoint!!!  4 kits in each subscription every month and they always amaze!!  Season of Love was made using My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum!  Love the little bit of bling in the papers!


Christmas Cuties . . . yup, my little men with Santa! 
 I used The Scraproom FOTM Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith CHRISTmas!  
These papers were so fun and absolutely adorable!  Wanted to use all these pics so I did a 2 pager!  Doesn't seem like I do these very often any more but sometimes it's a necessity!  I love being able to carry over the page into 2!  And the white ink on black just drew it all into the green/black/white patterned paper.


One of our favorite Christmas traditions is opening one gift on Christmas Eve which is always new pajamas!  Love to scrapbook our traditions as memories for my boys!  I used The Scraproom Flavors of the Month Carta Bella Christmas Delivery to scrap PJ's Crew.



Tis the Season was a difficult page for me, though I love how it turned out! 
 I had a hard time with the angle of the paper. 
 Another FOTM kit Pinkfresh Oh Joy!  
And I had so much fun making the banner using washi tape!


Who starts their Christmas shopping early?  Sure isn't me! 
But these pages start to bring me some Christmas spirit!

So as we head into the summer . . . here's wishing you all an early, or late depending on how you look at it, Merry Christmas! hahaha
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment