Saturday, May 20, 2017

This Weekend!

Indiana weather . . . UGH!
It's camping season and yet every weekend it is raining!
I sooo want to be at the camper but I am at home and doing laundry!
But I am getting a little bit of scrapping in also!

Using the The Scraproom Flavor of the Month kit from May 2017,
I was able to complete 2 layouts using just 1 of the kits! 
I used Pebbles Sunshiny Days to make both of these layouts.

"Go Forever" was scrapping my boys learning to drive the boat last summer. 
They could stay out on the water ALL DAY LONG!


"Beach Boys" was done using a sketch, but main inspiration was a scraplift of
Rochelle Spears layout "Flamingos" from The Scraproom!


2 layouts out of 1 kit and all in 1 day!
Now to see if I can get more done today on this rainy day!
~ Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment