Saturday, May 20, 2017

I love the Scraproom!

Have you heard of the The ScrapRoom?
You can find them on Facebook or check out their Blog!
They have the most amazing monthly kits!
I totally love them!
Inspiration galore!
The latest and greatest scrapbooking product!

So since I am catching up on a few months of not blogging,
I am going to share the layouts I made using the Jan.2017 FOTM kit!
Z&R (Zander & Roxie) was made using Jillibean Soup Hardy Hodgepodge. 
Added in some of wood venears . . .my fave embellishments!


Sisters are Amazing was used using Pink Paislee Moonstruck.  Used watercolor crayons on the white cardstock.  Not very often I get to use pink, flowers and bling so I take advantage of it when I can!


Check out The Scraproom to see more of their amazing kits!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment