Saturday, May 20, 2017

Basketball fever

Been super busy since this fall!  Lots of changes in the Guy household!  I have changed jobs, we had wonderful holidays spent with family, we took on an awesome Spring Break trip to Washington DC and I have traveled twice to Maryland for work!  So how much time does that leave for scrapping and blogging . . . well, honestly not much!  But I have been scrapping some so let me share a few things that I have done.  I will spread this out over a few blog posts so as not to overwhelm you! hahaha

My nephews varsity basketball team had an awesome season and I have been working on some of the pages from his season!  The basketball papers used are from Reminisce and I accented them with Project Life cards!  Project Life cards make for easy layering and so much versatility!  

So without further ado . . . 






As always, thanks for always stopping by!  If you like what you see, please comment below!  If you have suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Have a very blessed Saturday! ~ Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment